#inthepicture - June 2015

It's that time again, when I join Bron from Maxabella Loves as she encourages Mums to get #inthepicture with their kids. Be sure to check out Bron's blog for more details, including a new FUN photo game that starts this month! (PS. I am totally IN Bron!!) It will definitely change your way of thinking. It has such a powerful message, and I for one, LOVE getting in the picture with my kids now more than ever before - regardless of my insecurities. I know my children will appreciate it when they are older!

In case you missed my previous posts for #inthepicture, you can see them here:
FebruaryMarchApril, and May.

Here are my photos from the past month...
#inthepicture - Three Generations on my Mum's Birthday 
#inthepicture - Master M ready for a nap after Mainly Music 
The kids and I had a bit of fun on PhotoBooth last week...I thought I'd share a few of our favourite photos :) We love PhotoBooth - it's so much fun! Do you use it?
#inthepicture PhotoBooth - Sketch
#inthepicture PhotoBooth - Bug Eyes

#inthepicture PhotoBooth - PopArt
Did you get #inthepicture with your children this month? 
Share your photo on
Facebook and tag @Maxabella Loves
Twitter and tag @hellomaxabella
Instagram and use hashtag #inthepicture 


Linking up on Weekend Rewind

And linking up with Mummy Do It

13 comments

  1. The bug eyes are great! I want to try Photobooth with my kids this month, Charlene. Thanks for the great idea. Thanks for being such a great part of #inthepicture each month. I love your 'inter-generational' pictures with your own mum. They are gold. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bug eyes is my favourite! It's so funny - My 15 month old thought it was pretty cool too. I look forward to seeing your photos Bron (maybe a future 'theme') ...I love getting photos with my mum, we don't have many of us together when I was younger (due to her being behind the camera all the time), so I am making sure we have plenty for the future! Any excuse to get #inthepicture aye! Have a great month!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love all your pics and the bugs eyes definitely made me giggle as these look like such fun pics to get to make up ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Janine! You can have so much fun with PhotoBooth!

      Delete
  3. I really need to be in the pictures more. I'm working on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good on you! Give it a go :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Love the bug eyes! What a laugh and fun for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Ashlea :) There are lots of other funny effects too! Bug eyes is my favourite. Chipmunk is pretty funny too.

      Delete
  5. HAHAHA Loved the photobooth photos - esp with the big eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome Maria!! So much fun! The kids LOVE it!!

      Delete
  6. Go you gorgeous thing - love seeing you in the picture.. but I have to admit the bug eyes kind of freaked me out lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks lovely! Your boys will LOVE bug eyes! lol

      Delete
  7. Love the bug eyes! I haven't used photo booth before, will have to investigate it. I need to get in the picture more with my kids, I usually just take picture of them, but they love it when I'm in the picture too. It makes it more of a shared experience. Thanks for linking to the #BlogFair, look forward to seeing you again next week.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top