#TuesdayTen: "My Way" Day - 10 Quotes To Inspire You!


My Way Day has been created in celebration of that wonderful phrase “It’s my way or the high way” (via). Today I thought I would share 10 inspirational quotes to get YOU (and me) in the right frame of mind and ready for a "MY WAY" Day...

1. "If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission." --Anonymous 
2. "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary." --Jim Rohn
3. "Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them." --Anonymous
4. "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." --John D. Rockefeller"
5."People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." --Dale Carnegie
6."Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear." --Mark Twain
7. "If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." --Jim Rohn
8.  "The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbours (Listen to your heart)." --Napoleon Hill 
9. "A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done." --Vince Lombardi
10. "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." --Jim Ryun

Feeling Inspired? 
Tell me, what would YOU do if you got YOUR WAY (for a day) Whatever you want to do, however you want to do it...as long as it's legal!

Today I asked some children (and a teacher) this question...here is what they said...
"I would like to be the President for a day" Anna,10
"I would put a stop to animal cruelty" Abbey, age 9
"Stop all fighting and negative behaviour around the world" Danielle, age 10
"Spend all day at the beach" Teghan, age 9
"Read a book, enjoy a bath, and do some knitting" (Miss I)

And just for fun...here are 10 things that I would WANT to do!

1. Have a sleep in - 9am would be nice, as opposed to anything in between 5:30-7am.

2. A day without interruptions (My partner, or another family member to come and take the kids for a day) - so I can have a day for MYSELF!!!

3. Enjoy a hot bubble bath while listening to tranquil music. BLISS!

4. Have someone clean my house (top to bottom)...including the oven!

5. Buy a new wardrobe (and I mean buy new clothes, not the actual wardrobe) Note: price won't be factor because I will be RICH!

6. Not have to pick up after anyone! How hard is it to put the milk back into the fridge? Like seriously!

7. With the click of my fingers, I am back to my pre pre-pregnancy body (okay so my body when I was 21 or maybe 25 - I am dreaming here, but it would be nice).

8. I have my own special lane when I am driving, so that I am not stuck in traffic! (oh and the lights are always GREEN for me) 

9. Facebook to sort their s&#@ out and stop changing their algorithms. My post reach is at an all time low :( 

And finally, if I had MY WAY for a day...
10. There would only be positive things shared on the news...It saddens me when I see/hear about deaths, fires, crashes, murders, etc on the news, so if only for a day - I wish that good things happen to everyone around the world!

PEACE, LOVE & Chocolate Fish :) 




This post is part of the #TuesdayTen Link Up with
 Lisa from The Golden Spoons & Rabia from The Lieber Family









4 comments

  1. I love this!!! And yes to #8 - why didn't I think of that?!?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Lisa - #8 is brilliant! Actually my daughter is getting her license this month, so I would like her to have her very own lane. I'd feel so much better if she did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quotes!! What a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top