Sunday Share: FMS PAD #7 + Weekly Recap

I can't believe we are heading into the 8th week of the year!! Slow down 2015!! How are you finding this year so far? How's your WORD for the year treating you? Mine is #MakeItHappen - and we are definitely making things happen in our Life & Home!




UPDATE: (on house) We got a call today, it is going LIVE online on Tuesday (eek), Signage outside will be going up on Wednesday (double eek) and (yes AND)...all the agents will be coming to view the house (triple eek)...Now when I write "eek" it's more of a squeal with excitement (and fear at the same time). So over the next couple of days, I will be doing some cleaning (maybe a bit of scrubbing, mopping & dusting), getting this house all ready for our first Open Home next Sunday. It's all happening this week!

In other news...
I have finished both of the kids birthday invitations - three parties in ONE weekend!! *On Saturday, Master M will be having a Mums & Bubs party (with Coffee group & SPACE Friends) and a party with family & close friends. Then on Sunday we will have be having a special lunch for Miss B's 10th birthday. I recently shared a SNEAK PEEK of her invitation on Instagram & my Facebook page...I will be making decorations for Master M's birthday early this week (very excited)! Watch this space!

Here are my photos for FMS Photo A Day Challenge - Week 7...Did you participate this week? 
Feb 9. Energy
Feb 10. This Inspires Me
Feb 11. On the wall
Feb 12. Pointy
Feb 13. Temptation
Feb 14. LOVE
Feb 15. Spot

Here is Week 8 of #FMSPhotoaday Challenge. Come and join in the FMS PAD FUN! Loving this weeks design - Do you? Check out Fat Mum Slim for more details on this weeks designer & of course the prompts!



Click to view my previous Sunday Share: FMS PAD posts 
Week 1Week 2, Week 3Week 4, Week 5, Week 6


Oops, I forgot to add in this segment last week, so here are my posts from the past two weeks! Happy Reading! 







Remember: You can follow me on InstagramFacebookPinterest & Twitter

Have a wonderful week everyone,

No comments

Back to Top