Sunday Share: FMS PAD #6 + Weekly Recap







Wow, What a week! It is all systems GO, GO, GO! If you didn't already know, we are about to put our house on the market. It's all happening so fast! (you can read more about it here). My partner and I have dedicated this whole weekend to getting the house "Open Home Ready".

We have one more day (tomorrow) to do final touches and make sure everything is ready for the photographer! We really want to make a good great first impression, so I am working extra hard to get the inside of the house looking fabulous - pretty much doing the 20 Day Challenge in ONE weekend! (I might share some NEW before and after photos next week, so be sure to come back :)) My partner is doing a fantastic job on the outside, doing some last minute touch ups around the entrance.

 I would sooo buy this house!




I have been super organised too - having these to-do lists posted in the designated areas has been GREAT. I cross off the tasks as I complete them - It's a good feeling seeing so many things crossed off already in such a short time frame. I am about to sit down (with my cup of tea) and make a To-Do list for tomorrow! Oh how I love lists!

This morning I shared this post: 
{BARGAIN BUY}
Pink chevron cushion & 3 x teal cushions usually $19.99 EACH, reduced to $5.98 - paid only $3.98!!! Plus single sheets 50% off. Love bargains at The Warehouse! 
The chevron cushion will be going into Miss B's room & the teal cushions are for the lounge (to add a pop of colour). I was super stoked about the bargains!



Here are my photos for FMS Photo A Day Challenge - Week 6...Did you participate this week? 
Feb 2. Mail
Feb 3. Water 
Feb 4. Reward
Feb 5. Something Blue
Feb 6. Makes me Smile 
Feb 7. Stripes
Feb 8. In my bag
Ooh this weeks prompts look very interesting, what do you think? 
Head over to Fat Mum Slim - Week 7 for more details

Remember: You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter

In other news...
Miss B started back at school on Monday - she is in her last year of primary school! I can't get my head around the that I am going to have a 10 year old soon and she will be off to Intermediate next year! They really do grow up fast!!! Miss B had a great first week - she has fantastic teachers - actually one of them was her very first teacher - how cool is that! She has also enjoyed catching up with all her friends. I know Miss B is going to have a fantastic year - her confidence has grown so much and I am very proud of her!



Well, I better get back to my To-Do List - wish me luck as we get closer to having our house on the market! Follow along on Facebook for more updates throughout the week :) 

Have a fantastic week!


No comments

Back to Top