Sunday Share: FMS PAD #2 + Weekly Recap

Another week of FMS Photo a Day Challenge completed. If you missed Week 1 - check it out here. I am really enjoying taking photos with my Canon EOS. I have a new appreciation for photography. I still have a lot to learn, however I am having a lot of fun practicing!


I would love to be featured in Fat Mum Slim's Fab Four. Each day she (Chantelle) chooses four of the top photos for the days prompt and posts them on her Instagram. They also do the same in the Facebook group that I am a part of. I would love to have one of my photos chosen - something to work towards I guess!

Here are my photos from {Week 2} prompts.
Day 5: Square
Day 6: Round
Day 7: Currently Reading 
Day 8: Landscape (Lake Omapere, Northland)
Day 9: Pattern
Day 10. Hello (waving hello to Daddy)
Day 11. I see (sunkissed leaves)
If you would like to play along...here is {Week 3} #fmsphotoaday

Remember you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest






Have a great week!

No comments

Back to Top