Advent Calendar: Day 1 - Decorate the Christmas Tree



It's starting to feel like Christmas in our home!
Day 1 of Miss B's DIY: Advent Calendar is to Decorate the Christmas Tree. This is actually one of our family traditions. To decorate the tree on the 1st of December.
Miss B taking control of decorating the tree! She is even dressed for the occasion.
Little Miss "Christmas Tree" Organiser
Every year I have taken a photo of Miss B placing our 'star' on the top of our tree!
We have had this tree for 9 years! We MIGHT get a REAL tree next year in our new HOME!
Ta da! Miss B did a FANTASTIC job decorating the tree
It takes pride on the TV unit this year (out of reach from little fingers)
We are super excited that this is Master M's FIRST Christmas!
Last month I shared on my Facebook that I found this awesome Christmas Room/Wall Decor for only $1.
 Now it is displayed on our BIG lounge window! Perfect!
Meet "Santa Bear" - he is going to be my little helper this month for #FMSPhotoaDay
Follow me (and Santa Bear on Instagram @charlene_ttmn
My Christmas Box
Everything 'Christmas' related is in this box
We had our own little Christmas Photo Shoot. Oh-so Cute!
First day of December - Master M is knackered! (I wonder if he will fit this suit in 24 days - growing way to fast my son!)
Oh My - How cute are these little reindeers!
Have you decorated your Christmas tree? 

What other Christmas traditions do you have? 
Please comment below.

No comments

Back to Top