FMS Photo a Day - October

I have completed my second month of #fmsphotoaday challenge with the fantastic Fat Mum Slim.
I posted back in early October about the challenge...you can read about it here.

I chose to do a KIWIANA theme as I live in New Zealand and it was an opportunity to share some of the most iconic items that are relevant to my beautiful country.

Check out my collage! Can you name them all?


A is for All Blacks
B is for Buzzy Bee
C is for Chocolate Fish
D is for Deka
E is for Edmonds Cookery Book
F is for Four Square
G is for Gumboots
H is for Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
I is for Icons (NZ)
J is for Jandals
K is for Kowhai
L is for L&P (Lemon and Paeroa)
M is for Marmite
N is for Nikau
O is for Opononi & Omapere (Hokianga,NZ)
P is for Pōhutukawa
Q is for Quirky Fact
R is for Red Socks
S is for SpaceMan Candy Sticks
T is for Tiki
U is Uenuku (Rainbow)
V is for Valerie Adams
W is for Weetbix
X is for XFactorNZ
Y is for Yucca (Common plant in NZ gardens)
Z is for the Z is New Zealand
One (Tahi) Kiwi
Two (Rua) Flax flowers
Three (Toru) Kete
Four (Whā) Four Nations Rugby League
Five (Rima) as in 25 years Celebrating Kiwiburger (not the bird)


I had so much fun doing the Kiwiana month - that I have decided to continue to participate in the #fmsphotoaday challenge for this month NOVEMBER.


...I have chosen to dedicate this month to my two beautiful children #kidstheme, so my photos will have something to do with either Miss B, Master M or both :)

You can follow me on Instagram - http://instagram.com/charlene_ttmn/

Hope to see you there


No comments

Back to Top