{20 Day Challenge} Day 19 - Kids Bedroom



So this is what happens when Miss B doesn't tidy her room before bed...she really gave me something to clean in todays task - Kids Bedroom...I decided to give it a makeover instead, and clean as I go! 


View from the door

Bright & Beautiful 
View from end of bed


Currently using mini shelf as bedside table (buying a new one is on the to-do list)

Miss B's favourite photo of her and Master M ( he was 3 weeks old) & her notepad take pride next to her bed

TV unit perfect for storing Miss B's Rainbow Loom and Nail Polish/Equipment.
Pink tub  used for dirty washing
Mini-Stereo/CDS & Headphones

DVD storage & Rainbow Loom
I got this awesome organiser from The Warehouse - It's great for storing those little loom bands.
I have also seen them at Mitre 10 & Warehouse Stationary
(Note to self: Make new labels) 

Loved it so much that I got one for Miss B's nail polish.

Bookshelf dusted and de-cluttered

Morning Routine (Made by Me)
Evening Routine (Made by Me)

Nice clean mirrors

Miss B LOVES her new bedroom - she promises to keep it clean and tidy every day. 









No comments

Back to Top